Swapping microSD cards

Ed McNierney ed at laptop.org
Fri Nov 12 08:50:01 EST 2010

Sridhar -

Yes, there's no problem as long as you're not suggesting using a different make or model of card (i.e. swapping only cards originally shipped with XO machines, not new ones).  You can also do that, too, but many microSD cards fail our qualification testing and may fail much more quickly than the ones Quanta is authorized to use in manufacturing.

	- Ed