XO-1.75 progress

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Thu Nov 11 08:42:39 EST 2010

Okay, I will rephrase my questions maybe I will get a real answer to them:

1.
Is there any reason why do you use the latest and greatest Marvell SoC
instead of an old (and maybe cheaper) one? Like the tablets on the
"Marvell product platform page" do?

2.
There were plans for touch screen and bigger display for the XO 1.75.
What happened to those plans? Do you use the XO-1 case because there is
what you have now, or because those plans were scrapped?

Thanks!