New 10.1.3 build os351 for XO-1 and XO-1.5

Daniel Castelo dcastelo at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Wed Nov 3 13:02:22 EDT 2010

I have tried to migrate the "Screen rotation support" fix to our Dextrose
version:

I installed:

+olpc-kbdshim-15-1.fc11.i586
+olpc-powerd-29-1.fc11.i586
+olpc-powerd-dbus-29-1.fc11.i586
+xorg-x11-drv-openchrome-0.2.990-1.fc11.i586

And I modified /etc/X11/xorg-x1.5-dcon.conf to add this line:

Virtual 1200 900 (based on Martin's email).

With this steps If I press the rotate button the screen changes, but the
behavior is not appropriate.

Do you have any idea? Maybe we have to modify some Sugar packages to have
this feature working? (remember that we have a version of sugar based on
sugar 0.88).

Regards, Daniel.

--
Ing. Daniel Castelo