F11 on XO-1: keyboard + mouse not responding.

Carlos Nazareno object404 at gmail.com
Sat May 15 02:51:10 EDT 2010

Ok. After a couple of reboots  unplugged from the power supply,
keyboard & trackpad worked  in Sugar again.

When I switched to Gnome, both stopped  working again.

Attaching an external keyboard and mouse work, but it's irritating
that the built-in ones don't.

I'd like to hear ideas before I reflash the XO & reinstall F11 so you
guys can track this bug.

carlos nazareno
core team member
phlashers: philippine flash actionscripters
"poverty is violence"
"if you don't like the way the world is running,
then change it instead of just complaining."