OLPC/Marvell Press Release

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri May 28 08:10:21 EDT 2010

Putting some kittens at risk, it would be useful to have some analysis of
both the work involved and potential benefits to an Android port, a Qt port,
etc. I am not suggesting we divert our current efforts, as we are quite
lean, but a better understanding of these options would be useful in
defining our future roadmaps.

-walter

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs