Paraguay's os-builder

Esteban Bordon ebordon at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Wed May 26 11:33:09 EDT 2010

Ah, this release has already been made, so perhaps we're dealing with
a different problem.
Can you check to see which version of olpc-utils is included in your
build? Look in the packages.txt output file, it should be v1.0.23.

it could be, the version installed of olpc-utils is 1.0.22-2. I will update
this package

Indeed that was the problem!

Thank you again.

Esteban.