F11 on XO-1: keyboard + mouse not responding.

Carlos Nazareno object404 at gmail.com
Sat May 15 11:15:23 EDT 2010

Hey Paul!

I'm using os11.img from http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Rawhide-XO.

> to clarify your symptoms:  after the keyboard/touchpad stop working,
> the system will detect a USB keyboard and mouse when they're attached?
Yup! The system will detect the USB Keyboard + Mouse, and then
built-in keyboard + trackpad  still won't work.

> as hal suggested, be sure to disable automatic power management
> in the control panel.  unlike previous XO-1 releases, the default
> configuration is to do aggressive idle-suspend

It seems to now be working properly now that I disabled automatic power
management in Sugar. Now to test Flash, Gnash, etc on F11/XO...

Thanks!

--
carlos nazareno
http://twitter.com/object404