touchpad woes: quick fix?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri May 14 18:01:17 EDT 2010

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 5:05 PM, Paul Fox <pgf at laptop.org> wrote:
>  the OLPC world headquarters corporate penthouse suite

Ah, the pampering! How you guys suffer. Come to the Miami "sweatshop"
to repro sometime ;-)

Our office here is also airconditioned to the max, but you can go out
and feel the humidity and heat these days. I'll be happy to test if
you guys can post me an Alps TP.

(I had several Alps TPs in Bru, but I only packed one XO coming here,
leaving the rest "for a later trip" which hasn't happened yet...)

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions