Any issues with C in Sugar and XO?

Abhishek Indoria indoria_abhishek at
Sat May 8 13:59:23 EDT 2010

I am wondering if there are some major issues or technical problems that doesn't make Sugar compatible with C. For example, if a program is written in C, are there going to be at least some complications with running it?
Can we run the program after installing gcc, but I don't think gcc would be easy to install in it, will it? So, one more question, please - What are the consequences and effects on performance of a C program as compared to a Python program?
Thanks a lot,

Abhishek Indoria

Catch the latest in the world of fashion