XO-1.5 bad ogg experience

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Fri May 7 14:25:58 EDT 2010

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 11:07 PM, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:

> The video does work absolutely great in the Jukebox activity. But
> Jukebox is a story of its own. Firstly it doesn't associate mimetypes
> so you can't open a video in Jukebox from the journal
> http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/1384
Code updated in git to fix this, will do a v19 release very soon.

> Secondly when you open it from the home view, it doesn't pop up the
> object chooser, it just gives you a blank screen and gives you the
> challenge of finding the "Open" button yourself
> http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/1385
This was fixed in v18 only , forgot to close the bug. (Now closed)

> Thirdly it doesn't inhibit suspend, so the machine goes to sleep
> during playback (should I file a bug?)
I will be really happy if someone can point me to some existing code
to see how to fix this, then I can include that also in next release.

I don't have any system with 0.84 so can not test the code though.

Kushal Das
--
http://fedoraproject.org
http://kushaldas.in