F11-for-XO1.5 Release 10.1.1 Release Candidate 1

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Mon May 3 19:00:56 EDT 2010

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/F11_for_1.5
http://build.laptop.org/10.1.1/os202

Compressed image size: 691.40mb (+13.72mb since build 122)

Hi everyone,

We're closing in on our next release for manufacturing, which will be
called "10.1.1".  Please test this XO-1.5 release and report back any
bugs using the bugtracker at <http://dev.laptop.org/1.5>.

This signed release is based on os122, plus the following:

 * update to Q3A38
 * olpc-powerd: fix a network idleness detection bug
 * close F11 updates and switch to static repos on mock.laptop.org --
   this marks the start of manual change control.

Package changes since build 122:

-bootfw-q3a37-1.unsigned.i386
+bootfw-q3a38-1.unsigned.i386
-olpc-powerd-20-1.fc11.i586