Record-76 in os122

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Sun May 2 11:13:30 EDT 2010

Disclaimer:  I am not asking for help;  I am sharing my experience.

Tried Record-76 with os122 -- it appears to record correctly, and plays
back correctly within Record-76.

Photo panel - I'm satisfied with this capability.  Now the screen image
when the XO-1.5 is indoors looks acceptably bright.

Video panel - recording/playback within Record-76 worked.
Synchronization of picture & sound was correct.  Was able to play back
video clip with Browse - but picture was only thumbnail size.  Etoys
appeared to open the video clip as text - perhaps a problem with etoys.
 [Helix called as a choice from the palette on the Journal entry for the
video clip failed to open the URL - perhaps I have an obsolete version
of helix, for which the parameters_passed_on_invocation_from_Journal do
not work correctly).

Audio panel - recording/playback within Record-76 worked.  Could play
back the audio clip using Browse or Helix.  Etoys could not open the
audio clip - perhaps a problem with etoys.

mikus