[support-gang] unable to share Activities on XO-1.5

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Mon Mar 29 09:02:53 EDT 2010

> Many people here in DC tried to share Sugar Activities (during the XO-1.5 Getting Started Documentation
> Sprint this weekend), but were unable to proceed, and unable to take the required screenshots to document
> this functionality.

I use ethernet rather than wireless.  I have only one XO-1.5.  Setup
three systems:  one XO-1.5 (os116, chat-65), one XO-1 (os13, chat65),
one XO-1 (802B5, chat-48).  Had zero problems using Chat sharing among
the systems, irrespective of which system first started the Chat
session.  [Did not try specific invite.]

The 802B5 system had problems starting write-60, so I used only the
XO-1.5 (os116, write-63) and the XO-1 (os13, write-63).  Had zero
problems using Write sharing between the systems, irrespective of which
system first started the Write session.  [Did not try specific invite.]

mikus