New release of F11 for the XO-1 is available for testing - OS13

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sat Mar 27 19:18:22 EDT 2010

bernie at codewiz.org said:
> We'll deploy this to ~4000 kids really-soon-now. Bugs reported within 1-2
> weeks have a chance of being fixed in time.

os115 doesn't include powerd.  Is your plan to ship it that way or do you
want help testing suspend/resume?

I ran it for a day or two before switching to os13.   I didn't notice any
troubles.

os13 includes powerd.  My network gets confused/broken quickly.  It recovers,
but that takes a minute.  That's not useful for me.

The good news is that the keyboard now works after resume so I can poke
around.

I don't know if the keyboard/cursor/resume quirk is really fixed.  My cursor just stopped working.  (The keyboard was OK.)

I haven't noticed any troubles when powerd is disabled.