ANNOUNCE: New F11 XO-1build 115 Paraguay

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sat Mar 27 12:09:13 EDT 2010

mavrothal at yahoo.com said:
> I'll go with Mikus on that. With at least 3 development streams some
> qualifier is needed in the naming. eg os115x1/os115x15/os115py

There is another worm in this can.  After installation, that name has to get
out where we can easily see it.

The My Settings/About My Computer window has a slot for Build.

One system says:
 release 11 (Leonidas)
Another says:
 115

So in addition to the XO-1 vs XO-1.5, I think that slot should also contain "F11" or whatever upstream release is underneath everything.