powerd intro

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 17:15:44 EDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Paul Fox <pgf at laptop.org> wrote:
> wad just reminded me of another user-visible change:  people need
> to know how to inhibit automatic suspend.
>
> to inhibit suspend...

I have to say, that's *very* nice and comprehensive. Takes a lot to go
from the "it works in my machine" proof-of-concept to something that
works in many situations and has been thought through.

Of course now that it's in the build we'll start learning of all the
cases where it may not quite work perfect... but it sure looks thought
through.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions