"Inline" power supply (was: Re: Longer XO transformer power cord in the plans?)

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Tue Mar 16 12:13:43 EDT 2010

The inline adapter is still slated for production, but due to supplier
issues didn't ship with the ramp units.   Instead, the ramp units
(and some early production) will ship with a stock white wall-mount
unit.

Would you rather that I held up your test unit while we waited
for the supplier to provide them ?

wad