Activities updated in 802b4 - test request

milan zimmermann milan.zimmermann at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 09:57:55 EDT 2010

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 6:33 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I am uploading 802b4 to http://dev.laptop.org/~martin/8.2.2-betas/ --

I only see 802b3 there so far. Let me ask a question: I wm wondering
what is the difference between 8.2.2-betas and
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/F11_for_XO-1 - I do not mean so much in
terms of technology, but in terms of intended usage and target
audience. I found this thread
http://www.mail-archive.com/devel@lists.laptop.org/msg21474.html but
that does not really compare the two.

Thanks,