Where's the "kernel module wishlist"?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 18:27:01 EST 2010

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 6:07 PM, Paul Fox <pgf at laptop.org> wrote:
> as chris forwarded, this was #9532 for XO-1.5.  were you asking
> about XO-1.5, or XO-1?

I am hoping to use it on XO-1.5 - yes, I should have clarified. Thanks
for the track items.

My next step is to get one of those devices and see what I can do to
make it Just Work when the XO boots with it attached. Low priority
though -- tons of OMG Urgent stuff atm :-/ --

I raised it now because I didn't find it (where I thought it should
be) , and assumed there'd be a longish lead time (as it'd be low
priority for Deepank too ;-) ).

As it stands, I better buy one of those adapters soon... ;-

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions