q3a34 released

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Mon Mar 8 18:15:45 EST 2010

Still has the problem (also seen in earlier q3a3_ versions) that when I
power on with my USB hub plugged in, if I hold down the 'check' game
button then after the chime sounds (I also get a light_brown/orange
stripe across the top of the screen) the OFW boot-up sequence
spontaneously restarts from the very beginning.  To get the OFW boot-up
sequence to offer to pause at the ok prompt (because I'm pressing the
'check' button), I'll boot my XO-1.5 B3 without the USB hub plugged in.

mikus