Etoys 4.0.2340

Bert Freudenberg bert at
Mon Mar 8 05:24:35 EST 2010

Hi folks,

back in January I was asked to make a more space-efficient release of Etoys. I complied, the 4.0.2340 release uses its own compression scheme now instead of relying on the jffs2 compression as before.

I just want to make people aware this version has not appeared in a build since, 10.2/111 still uses the previous release.

On a slightly related note, I intend to prepare another version with updated translations in time for the upcoming Sugar 0.88 release.

- Bert -