OLPC Solar Mini-Talk Sunday Apr 4th; XO-1.5 Power Diags Summarized by Mch 27/28 Booklet Sprint

Holt holt at laptop.org
Sun Mar 7 09:45:48 EST 2010

1. Huge thanks to:
    Richard Smith, OLPC lead power engineer
    Robert Pilawa, MIT solar researcher:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-pilawa/2/40/470
    Kim Quirk, NH solar engineer and vendor: http://EnergyEmp.com
.
    For participating in this very enLIGHTening forum -- Sunday Apr 4th,
4PM Boston Time.  In-person or telephone attendance should both be
possible; details to follow late March.

2. Meantime, anybody who critiques and fact-checks Layman Battery/Power
Diagnostics for the XO-1.5, prior to our Mch 27/28 Washington, DC
Booklet Sprint (http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Start , do join!) *Thanks in
Advance* from Richard, Mike Lee and I who need your tips overhauling:
    http://laptop.org/start/battery.shtml
    http://laptop.org/start/troubleshooting.shtml

    Relevant background materials we need help sorting out, to create
our much more concise "Getting Started" guide:
    http://laptop.org/manual/XO_ChargingBattery.html
    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Troubleshooting_PowerOn
    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Startup_diagnosis