F11-0.88 unmerged patches summary

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Wed Jun 30 03:19:21 EDT 2010

> sugar/fix-for-file-list-sorting-for-FAT32-formatted-flash-drives-in-journal.patch

The recent F11-0.88 builds present Home View List with the entries in
oldest-to-newest order.  I have over 100 Activities installed, and have
to scroll down to the bottom of the Home View List in order to launch
new Activities (if they are not present in the Home View Ring).

Please consider a "fix-for-activity-list-sorting", to present the Home
View List to the user with the "most recent" entries shown first.

mikus