[Sugar-devel] Keep confusion -- round N+1

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Wed Jun 23 19:07:46 EDT 2010

On 23 June 2010 15:49, Martin Langhoff <martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> Continuing on the tradition of "Keep confusion, yet again" thread
> http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2010-April/023440.html
>
> I was yesterday in a conf call with the PerĂº team, who had been
> working with teachers and were reporting a "keep" bug on F11/S0.84
> images.
>
> What was very clear was that both technical team and teachers were
> confused about the keep button; and they were seeing a bug that
> increased their confusion.

Yep, I'm here in peru and they are facing the same confusion as i've
seen all over the world.
This button needs to go away.

Here in Peru they are modifying all of the 30 activities on the laptop
to remove the Keep button. (with a little care for the ones where it
has alternative functions such as Write -- thats why you can't just
take it out of the activity class altogether)

Daniel