[Sugar-devel] Sugar with a virtual (onscreen) keyboard

Jonas Smedegaard jonas at jones.dk
Fri Jun 18 03:05:15 EDT 2010

Hi Sayamindu (and others),

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 05:46:43PM +0530, Sayamindu Dasgupta wrote:
>[Apologies for the cross-posting]

>Thanks to the pointers provided by Peter Robinson, I got the Meego
>FVKBD (Free Virtual Keyboard)ยน running along with Sugar.

>Thoughts, feedback, etc would be appreciated :-).

I am not familiar with these details, so just shooting in the dark here:

Perhaps looking at (i.e. get interface inspiration or steal code from)
the alternative virtual keyboard implementation Literki, which seems to
have happy followers among Debian OpenMoko users:

   http://git.senfdax.de/?p=literki

Kind regards,

  - Jonas