F11-for-XO1.5 Release 10.1.1 Release Candidate 2

John Maloney jmaloney at media.mit.edu
Mon Jun 14 07:01:31 EDT 2010

Hi, Bert.

Re:
> Tried sound playback in Scratch, it's choppy, many clicks to hear.
> Suspended fine, resumed playing sound. Recording does not freeze the
> activity, but has bad quality.

Derek says that the recorded sound is actually okay if you export it
and play it with a good sound player. Does that fit with your
experience?

The choppy sound in Scratch is known; the fact that it works in EToys
makes me think that Scratch would work, too, with the right buffer
size and sampling rate. I'll try a few variations...

	-- John