multi-touch

Gary Martin garycmartin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 11:05:01 EDT 2010

On 8 Jun 2010, at 09:53, "C. Scott Ananian" <cscott at laptop.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 4:20 AM, Carlos Nazareno <object404 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> If possible, go for a minimum of 5 touch points capability, which is
>> what Apple has I think.

Yes, it would be good to keep in mind a likely use case where two children interact with one device screen (example, the various split screen piano apps on the iPad where two people can play face to face).

Regards,
--Gary

P.S. Anyone have RDP working on an iPad with Sugar in a VirtualBox? I have it working OK via VNC for UI testing, but RDP would allow passing over audio, and allow the Sugar VM to be run headless.