Gary Martin garycmartin at
Tue Jun 8 11:05:01 EDT 2010

On 8 Jun 2010, at 09:53, "C. Scott Ananian" <cscott at> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 4:20 AM, Carlos Nazareno <object404 at> wrote:
>> If possible, go for a minimum of 5 touch points capability, which is
>> what Apple has I think.

Yes, it would be good to keep in mind a likely use case where two children interact with one device screen (example, the various split screen piano apps on the iPad where two people can play face to face).

P.S. Anyone have RDP working on an iPad with Sugar in a VirtualBox? I have it working OK via VNC for UI testing, but RDP would allow passing over audio, and allow the Sugar VM to be run headless.