schematic for olpc

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Tue Jun 8 09:18:58 EDT 2010

On 06/08/2010 01:04 AM, Michael Shiloh wrote:

>> The schematics are not public.  If you can't find enough info on the
>> Measure pages from the other response then ask and we can provide it
>> for you.
>
> Thank you Richard.
>
> It looks like there is plenty of material on the Measure page. I will
> study it more fully and see if it has everything I need.

Looking at those pages I didn't see the measurements we took showing
what the range of valid Vin is. Its a bit funky. Somewhere there's a
wiki page with more info.

This appears to have some more info:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Measure/Hardware

Perhaps what I'm thinking about was in email... I'll have to dig.

--
Richard A. Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop per Child