schematic for olpc

imm ian.m.macarthur at talktalk.net
Mon Jun 7 09:46:55 EDT 2010

On 6 Jun 2010, at 21:42, Michael Shiloh wrote:

> I'm interested in exploring the use of the microphone jack for other
> input devices.
>
> Before I start plugging things in at random, I need to understand what
> the circuitry at the input looks like.
>
> I assume the schematics can be found on the wiki, but I haven't been
> able to locate them.
>
> Can someone point me at the right page?

I doubt this is the "right" page, but the stuff that was done to
create add-ons for Measure is probably relevant, though it does not
show what's behind the mic jack, it does show examples of what folk
did to get it working in DC-input mode for other input devices...

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Measure/Projects

This might also be relevant...

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Audio_hardware

Though I would guess you probably found both of those before anyway.