Sound troubles

David Farning dfarning at
Fri Jun 4 01:26:08 EDT 2010

I would strongly recommend working with the Karma framework at .

I Have spent a fair amount of time working with Adobe to improve
functionality on the XO and Sugar.  At this point, it is financially
not worth their effort to improve their products' functionality on a
platform intended for students because their is not enough revenue