[IAEP] Announce: OLPC software strategy.

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Jul 12 17:37:19 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 09:59:58AM -0400, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> Key question: How do we query 'tickets closed in 10.1.0'? How about in
> 10.1.1?

Can't.  Not even if milestones were release version names.  When tickets
are closed we do not capture a meaningful "closed as part of work toward
release x".  You appear to be hoping for a query without any process to
create the data to query on.

Question back at you; why would you want to know what tickets were closed
as part of work toward a particular release?

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/