F11-for-XO1.5 Release 10.1.1 Release Candidate 4- Hardware issue?

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 14:13:48 EDT 2010

I did find some time open up mine.Nothing loose, burned or otherwise strange in the macro-inspection.
The microSD has the all the files and partitions and no errors (checked with an adapter in a Fedora machine). The XO-1.5 screen works fine on my XO-1.
Anything else I could check, or just fight my son for the other XO-1.5?   :-)