Anti-theft vs RTC (Was Re: NetworkManager time sync)

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Wed Jul 7 13:22:15 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 2:32 PM, Hal Murray <hmurray at> wrote:
> It's probably possible to make the anti-theft stuff significantly more robust
> in this area.  I think it would be a lot of work.

Yes. Much more work than mere conversation.

Are you planning to hack on this? Moving a good chunk of
olpc-update-query logic into the initramfs could be something to

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect