[Sugar-devel] Clocks on XOs

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 10:38:07 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 10:14 PM, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org> wrote:
>>  And that there are efforts to solve that in the future.
>
> Oh, I was unaware of this. Who is working on it, and what's the exact
> plan?

http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/9564

Now, folks, please be careful here with all the exaggeration and drama.

This list is full of people who don't understand humour or
exaggeration. And who don't necesarily understand that security is
never absolute, never perfect. Our antitheft scheme doesn't work in a
vacuum -- it only works as a social device, to strongly discourage
theft and grey-market sales.

Tradeoffs is what it's all about.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com