[Sugar-devel] UI experiments: pop-up menus and hot corners

James Zaki james.zaki at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 03:13:18 EDT 2010

Funny you should ask, I'm just getting my feet wet in module development in
fedora, and now looking to compile a hello.ko for the xo1.

I've got a few questions though, so I'll start a new post with questions
unless there are some notes on getting started? (eg setting up required
header files 'yum install kernel-devel' wasn't right, so perhaps I have to
effectively cross compile even on the xo ?)

Its been a long time coming, but I hope to actually do something useful this
time.

James.