[Sugar-devel] UI experiments: pop-up menus and hot corners

James Zaki james.zaki at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 07:29:28 EDT 2010

Hi all,

For what its worth on this topic, I agree with automatically taking the
resume option (from what I've read in this thread, the more probable and
less problematic).

But could you add a message hint that then dissappear after some seconds ?
For example, when you launch, and auto-resume last saved work, a discrete
message appears and after some time dissappear (fade, or slide away), say 5
or so seconds.
For example a title with a button (eg: "This is <journal title> ..." ["start
new instead?"]
)  that descends from the top just beneath the menu (like web browser
notifications)

James.