os201 ?

Paul Fox pgf at laptop.org
Fri Jan 29 16:14:00 EST 2010

mikus wrote:
 > os108 was announced..  Then os109 was announced as an upgrade to os108.
 >
 > In the meantime, there was os200, and now an os201.  What are these ?

the 200 series is the "stable" series, just as the 800 series
was the stable series when we were doing development on 767, etc.
the 200 series is signed, and the contents are fully controlled
from release to release.   the 100 series is not signed, and it
may pick up changes made in fedora that we haven't fully tested.

os200 was identical (for all intents and purposes) to os108.

paul
 paul fox, pgf at laptop.org