B R E A K T H R O U G H -- F11-on-XO1 has working video player

rihoward1 at gmail.com rihoward1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 10:58:48 EST 2010

Mikus,

In http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/devel/2010-January/027206.html I reported this but nobody seemed interested.  Also in that email I reported that Record in X11 for X0 still does not record video or sound correctly.
There is also problems with turning the radio on and off in sugar control panel.

As Steve Parrish has said he needs help as he has little time in the day to work on X11 for XO1.

/Robert H.

rihoward1 at gmail.com

linux - the best things in life are free