NetworkManager from fedora-updates-testing broken on F11-XO1

Bernie Innocenti bernie at
Mon Feb 15 18:17:25 EST 2010

We didn't collect the logs in the field, but in /var/log/messages we
found an assertion failure from NM which was more or less like "driver !
= NULL", just after logging something about the OLPC mesh device.
Wireless wasn't working at all afterwards.

The broken package is NetworkManager- .
Reverting to a previous version cured the issue for us.

Let me know if this is a known problem or if you need more help tracking
it down. It can be reproduced systematically on F11-XO1.

   // Bernie Innocenti -
 \X/  Sugar Labs       -