[Sugar-devel] Test request: Wifi encryption changes...

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Feb 12 19:07:05 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 01:48:35PM +0100, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> Similar issues are likely to exist with changing between no
> encryption, WEP, WPA, WPA2.

Yes, dev.laptop.org #9977 (AP association failure after removing
encryption), and Sugar Labs #1673 (discard network history does
nothing).

> If this gets fixed, then we can remove the ugly "delete network info"
> button from the control panel (which is just a workaround for this).

I think that something that prevents automatic connection to a network
that you previously trusted is still worthwhile.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/