Building Q2E41 - errors in missing nandblaster_tx.bin nandblaster_rx.bin

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Fri Feb 12 10:10:53 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM, Chris Ball <cjb at> wrote:
> They're missing because they failed to build, but I think you might
> have missed some of the build errors in your paste.

All earlier msgs were gcc warnings, no errors.

> In any case, it's a local linker problem of some kind -- I just made a
> fresh pull from OFW SVN and built it without problems.

Just check out the Q2E41 commit, and you'll find that it expects the
built files to just be there. You are expected to get a snapshot of (for example, I
found a reference to getting
) and build it.

I have no idea what commit matches Q2E41. There are no tags on the
multicast-nand repo to give me a hint.

How on earth does one reproduce a Q2E41 build?

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect