svn repo for Inventario?

Raul Gutierrez Segales rgs at rieder.net.py
Thu Feb 4 19:51:57 EST 2010

Hola Martín!,

On Thu, 2010-02-04 at 17:25 -0500, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> Hola Raúl,
>
> I am trying to test / review / play with Inventario, but can't get to
> the SVN repo...
>
> $ svn co svn://codigo.paraguayeduca.org/inventario
> svn: URL 'svn://codigo.paraguayeduca.org/inventario' doesn't exist
>
> $ svn co http://codigo.paraguayeduca.org/inventario/
> svn: OPTIONS of 'http://codigo.paraguayeduca.org/inventario': 200 OK
> (http://codigo.paraguayeduca.org)
>
> Has it moved elsewhere?

Yes, you can view our svn repo structure here:

http://trac.paraguayeduca.org/browser/inventario-branches

You should find detailed instructions for installation here:

http://wiki.paraguayeduca.org/index.php/Get_Inventory_System

If you are 100% a Fedora guy things will be quick & easy. Ubunteros
shall wait a little more until Bernie gives me a hand to create the
needed .debs.

Btw, I got an email of people from Rwanda interested in setting it up..
are you helping them out? Just to sync efforts (not sure if they listen
to this ML).

Please let me know if you stump into any problems. I am around in the
usual are-you-looking-for-trouble places in freenode (#sugar, #olpc).

Raúl