Build system and repos for F11/XO-1.5?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Tue Feb 2 14:45:32 EST 2010

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 2:33 PM, Chris Ball <cjb at> wrote:
> It's already got one of those -- see modules/signing/README.

gawjus! Thanks Daniel and Chris for the responses.

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 2:33 PM, Daniel Drake <dsd at> wrote:
> The idea is to get this into Fedora to make it dead easy for deployments:
> Then these instructions can be followed:

I'll happily do maintenance and further documentation, as it's right
up my alley.

WRT to Fedora RPM upkeep, I might look for a co-packager that is part
of Fedora proper. Keeping track of current packaging practices,
deadlines and other distro-centric minutiae is a job onto itself.

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect