USB to VGA

jns-cmarshall at comcast.net jns-cmarshall at comcast.net
Mon Dec 20 09:53:10 EST 2010

I don't think that is the problem.  The windows
instruction manual lists resolutions up to 1920x1200 at 16bits
so it would not be a device limitation unless it is the linux
driver that introduces the limitation.

As I mentioned, I was able to get what appeared to
be 1280x768 at 16bit to run but the image was shifted
so I thought I might have the mode info wrong.  I'll be
testing things with a real monitor and report more
fully from that.

Cheers,
Chris