re active the network mesh when suspends the system

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 21:20:59 EST 2010

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 6:15 PM, Martin Abente
<martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wrote this script that is a little bit better than just waiting N seconds,
> and it seems to work fine:

great!

> But I like Martin's idea better, just not sure how to make it work atm.

embed exactly that chunk of code you wrote at the end of the function
I linked to earlier.

I'm 99.9% sure it'll just work. If/when it does, we make it
conditional on a config option and pester pgf to include it an
release.

:-D

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions