re active the network mesh when suspends the system

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Fri Dec 17 13:50:39 EST 2010

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Martin Abente
<martin.abente.lahaye at> wrote:
> I still don't understand why you keep mentioning this. I am not using or
> modifying that ;)

Got it confused with Esteban's email then - apologies.

> It seems like it, but there must be a reason why it works properly on os852.

If you downgrade to the powerd version on os852, does it behave
better? Other components affecting this may be

 - kernel
 - NM
 - udev rules
 - NM-triggered scripts