10.1.3 release date

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 01:18:54 EST 2010

We are working hard hard on it. It's a bit delayed because getting
rotate running well has been much more complex than expected -- Jon
Nettleton and James Cameron have just now -- 5 minutes ago -- found
the root cause of a glitch that was holding us up.

So we are on the final stretch - won't promise a date yet, but you're
welcome to make your test builds from our 10.1.3 repos, so you can be
checking in parallel that there are no conflicts / issues and then
spin your build soon after we release.

Your test reports will also be welcome!

cheers -