SD card unpartitioned space -- used for swap?

Tiago Marques tiagomnm at
Sun Dec 5 19:30:52 EST 2010

That's strange, wherever I have used flash memory to serve as boot drive,
the kernel/userspace waits for the writes to be complete before powering
down. I have not experienced corruption that looks anything similar to
what's described. So the software is thinking it has written it but it

Best regards,