F14 os4 development image released (XO-1 and XO-1.5)

Christophe Guéret c.d.m.gueret at vu.nl
Sun Dec 5 11:24:41 EST 2010

Hello,

I would like to compile some stuff to be run on an XO-1 and I would rather
doing that on my desktop rather than on the XO directly.
How can this image be run with QEMU, if it can? The wiki speaks about
specific devel images than doesn't seem to be available for this testing
release.

Cheers,
Christophe