olpc-configure

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Sun Aug 29 18:54:48 EDT 2010

On 14 August 2010 13:35, Jerry Vonau <jvonau at shaw.ca> wrote:
> I don't want en_US.UTF-8, I want what I set in os-builders'
> base/ksmain.10.core.inc file, I'm changing the install language there.

This is basically just an unimplemented feature. We currently assume
that all deployments want to default to the language in the mfg data,
and don't need the opportunity to override that default from software.

If you do want to add a software default which overrides the mfg data,
I expect you'll have to patch the system here and there, you have
discovered one such place.

Daniel